Chesapeake, Virginia General Practice Attorneys
Helping to Secure Victories for Clients
Skilled attorneys with more than 20 years’ combined legal experience leading clients to positive outcomes
Brian C. Christian PC in Chesapeake, Virginia represents clients throughout Virginia’s Eastern Shore, Southside and Peninsula, including Chesapeake, Hampton Roads, Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Portsmouth, in general practice matters such as personal injury, family law, criminal law and more. Our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys have more than 20 years’ combined legal experience delivering results for clients. We have an outstanding track record of achieving favorable outcomes. Our attorneys’ professional demeanor allows us to efficiently and effectively maneuver through the legal process to secure positive results. We enjoy helping our clients and will aggressively advocate for you in court. We approach each case with integrity and provide you with realistic solutions. Call Brian C. Christian PC today to schedule a consultation and find out how we can help you with your legal needs.
Full-service law firm advocating for your rights and liberties
Brian C. Christian PC is a full-service law firm with extensive knowledge and experience. Our attorneys provide effective legal services with the benefit of:
- Experience — Our attorneys have more than 20 years’ combined experience. We apply the knowledge we have gained to develop effective legal strategies and provide aggressive representation to help you achieve a positive outcome.
- Local Knowledge — Our attorneys were born and raised in the Chesapeake area and have extensive local knowledge and a strong reputation in the community. Our reputation is a testament to our skill and ability to help you.
- Integrity — Our professional integrity ensures dedication to each case we take, from inception to conclusion. We fight tenaciously to achieve success in representing you.
Aggressive approach to general practice
Brian C. Christian PC aggressively advocates for the rights of clients in general practices matters, including:
- Personal Injury — In our personal injury practice, we represent those who have been injured due to the negligence of others in matters involving auto accidents, medical malpractice, unsafe products, dangerous drugs, slips and falls, and unsafe work conditions.
- Family Law — We provide legal representation in matters of family law, including adoption, divorce, child custody and child support. Our attorneys are skilled mediators and litigators who work diligently to secure favorable settlements.
- Criminal Law — Our criminal law practice protects the rights of those who have been charged with crimes, from misdemeanors to serious felonies. We have intimate knowledge of the Virginia criminal justice system.
Contact the knowledgeable Chesapeake law firm today.
Call Brian C. Christian PC in Chesapeake, Virginia today at 757-424-2803 to schedule a consultation, or contact us online.